With this ring our lives will start...

Let nothing keep our love apart. I'll take your hand to hold in mine, and be together through all time.
Foster and Janov

Countdown to May 20, 2006
Our EngagementJaneth & Danny's Grand Day!

Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Manila it is!

After quite a number of painkillers and well, a couple of ear plugs hehehe...we have decided to go for a manila wedding. Although it'd be nice to have it in Tagaytay dahil very relaxing dun, we thought that it would be easier for our guests if we have it in manila. Mas accessible kase. Mangilan-ngilan na nga lang relatives and friends namin sa phils eh baka pag nag-out-of-town pa kami eh wala ng makarating di ba?

So, comes the church hunt...we are eyeing San Agustin church since Fernwood gardens is out of the picture. Hopefully,they are still available on our day para all that we have to worry about is the venue. I am told that there are a lot of options around Intramuros naman so I'm not so worried.

2 Comments:

  • At 8:00 PM, Blogger dionne said…

    glad to hear that it's going to be a manila wedding. :) now you can finally start with the nitty gritty. :D

     
  • At 10:38 PM, Blogger JanethandDanny said…

    I can't wait to get my hands on things Dionne! I know that it's going to be very stressful but I am also aware of the excitement that comes with planning a wedding...just so glad that things are back to normal again.

    We will know in a couple of days if San Agustin is still available Alynn...I'm hoping that they are cuz matatanong ko fellow San Agustin brides like yourself on things that I should keep an eye on di ba?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Powered by Blogger