With this ring our lives will start...

Let nothing keep our love apart. I'll take your hand to hold in mine, and be together through all time.
Foster and Janov

Countdown to May 20, 2006
Our EngagementJaneth & Danny's Grand Day!

Monday, May 02, 2005

First Roadblock

Already????? I'm afraid so. No, it's not the venue. Gaile said that Fernwood Gardens is fairly strict when the couple has time restrictions as we do. Apparently we have to be there weeks before the actual day to fullfill a number of requirements that has to be done personally. But sabi ko nga, it'd be nice to get Fernwood Gardens but if it's gonna be a problem, open naman kami for suggestions.
The real problem is my paperwork. They're are confidential info so I really can't give you details about it but I'm hoping that we can fix it. Otherwise, we might have to resort to plan B, elope!!! HAAAAA....a guys ultimate dream eh, alang gastos!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Powered by Blogger